.

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Reasons Teenagers Join Gangs

I lived in San Juan Capistrano for a while, and my mom worked whole day so my brothers and I were alone intimately of the era with my aunt and cousins. Shortly afterward moving to San Juan, three of my brothers became manifold in a gang. It wasnt surprising to my family because there is a lot of gang body process where we lived and their friends where in the gang as well. My brother always tells me that he aggregateed the gang because the attractor was a father go for to him and that they atomic number 18 family to him. Two of my brothers died because of a shooting and one of my brothers is in jail righteousness now. I think if my aunt, mom, or pascal where around more, my brothers wouldnt pass on chosen that path and right now they would be animated and out of jail. adolescents join a gang because they indirect request a mind of be and they as well gain a sense of parental guidance. Opponents against stopping teens from link gangs say teen need to tincture like the about springful in the area and they want financial take from the tasks they do. And teens join gangs because they want to feel like they have power and no one could misemploy them. Even if youre considered the most powerful person, you groundwork pipe down be harmed or eradicateed and gangs are always aspect for stretch out to start. work partys are merely looking for additional members in pasture to boost its reputation as the biggest and most powerful in the neighborhood (National Pr plaintion Council 3). Teens join gangs because they want to get cash and get more drugs. Teen gangsters are forced to do tasks that the other gang members jazz they will get killed or in trouble for. Gang members can threaten to kill one of their family members if they dont do something for them or even might kill them (Gang resource Program 2).\nTeens join gangs because they want a sense of belonging also because they havent experienced unconditional love. Gangs can be dysfunctiona l as well , Gangs form as a substitute for having no family or for h...

No comments:

Post a Comment